The main research themes focus on nanophotonics, thermal photonics, and laser-matter interactions.
Desired backgrounds include but not limited to:
• Physics of photonics and wave phenomena
• Photonic crystals, metamaterials; metasurfaces, plasmonics
• Thermal radiation, radiative cooling, solar energy harvesting and thermal management, thermophysics
• Novel materials (2D materials, topological materials, bio-inspired materials, and others) for photonics
• Computational electromagnetics
• Optical and infrared spectroscopy
• Optical computing architectures and optical neural networks
• Hydrophilic and hydrophobic properties
• Laser-matter interactions and ultrafast dynamics
• High harmonic generation, terahertz generation and detection
★ Staff members at full professor, associate professor, and assistant professor levels
★ Postdoctoral fellows
★ PhD students
★ Interns at all levels
★ Long-term and short-term visitors
Successful candidates have to develop a significant independent research program with external funding, supervise graduate students, and perform service duties for the GPL.
Only high-qualified applicants will be contacted for the interview. These positions are available for all nationalities.
Interested candidates please fill in the application form online and upload the updated full CV as a single pdf file.
If you have any questions, please contact GPL administrative assistant, Mrs. Wenting Sun (firstname.lastname@example.org).